Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine's Day PE Style!


I was in the gym group this week at St. Mary's.  We had the challenge of creating games for kindergarden to first grade students to participate in relating to Valentine's day and basic locomotive skills.  Overall I thought our group did a good job, being the first group to go.  I started off the activities and I think it's safe to say my game didn't go as planed.  I only had about eight students participate out of about 20 students.  Retaining their attention span was probably the hardest part.  I felt that my game was based more towards older students and i have learned from my mistake.  Ryan and Mallory's games seem to have run smoothly.  After we were finished in the gym we went to the cafeteria for snack time and to play heads up seven up!  After heads up seven up we went outside to the play ground because it was such a nice day out.  I'm looking forward to redeeming myself next week at St. Mary's!

Check out my lab two!

No comments:

Post a Comment