Saturday, November 30, 2013

Randall Nov 25-26th


I took off on the 21st and 22nd to attend the state conference and it was the first time Jack has attended after school without me.  I was told he had a hard time adapting to the new person working with him.  When I returned on the 25th and 26th he was great! So excited to see me!  He asked about where I was and if I missed him.   Him and I put together two puzzles each one of those days and put together a racetrack on Tuesday with help from other students!  Since being inside Jack has become use to our routine of playing, eating snack and returning to playing.  He seems to like it when I can assure he can go back to either finishing a puzzle or building a racetrack.  Jack has even begun to help set up snack some days!

Jack and I have bonded really well this semester and I am really going to miss him.  He has taught me so much about myself and has made me strongly consider pursing a master’s degree in special education.

 I already bought Jack a Christmas present.  I hope I can tell his family I will be back next semester but with student teaching in Ithaca and coaching it may be difficult to get back in time to see him. I will definitely be checking up on weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment